The company originally started as a remodeling company. Primarily we did whole house remodeling and basements. In fact the first basement we did was in 1993 where we turned raw unfinished basement space into a mother-in-law suite.
Today we continue to do larger remodeling project such as:
• Whole house renovations
• Home additions
• Basement remodels
• Backyard renovations
• Screen porch and deck build outs
• Swimming pools and spa renovations
• Kitchen remodels
We’ve continued to do renovations throughout the years. However, in the past two years increasingly we’ve been working on project “rescues.”
• Reconditioning foreclosed homes
• Finishing work started by another contractor
• Rebuilding flood and fire damaged homes
Renovations are a bit different than new construction because the scope of work varies dramatically from one job to another. Our process is as follows:
1) Meet with the customer to develop a scope of work plan and budget.
2) Develop project drawings.
3) Price out the project and create a project schedule.
4) Secure permits.
5) Start work.
Similar to our new construction process, we schedule the work ahead of time so that every day, weather permitting, you will have a crew working on your house. We pride ourselves on doing it right and driving the project so that it’s completed in a timely manner.
Renovation tip: For a smoother project make all selections before the project starts. This will make sure you have ample time to make selections and your project will move smoothly by eliminating delays from backordered items.